Pro-ISIS hacking group United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) drew up a kill list of targets including names, home addresses and emails of well known politicians, celebrities, religious leaders and Muslims who have spoken out against the terror group in US, UK, Canada and Afghanistan as reported in The Sun UK.
The UCC threatens the imminent release of this kill list of 8,786 in a video message, commanding ‘lone wolf’ attackers to track down and kill those named.
The video message reads:
“We have a message to the people of the US and most importantly your President Trump.
Know that we continue to wage war against you. Know that your counter attacks only make us stronger.
The UCC will start a new step in this war against you. So expect us soon”
What they seem to be forgetting is that according to The Atlantic, ISIS since the height of its power in August 2014 has:
– Lost 45% of its territory in Syria.
– Lost 20% of its territory in Iraq.
– Had its annual revenue drop from $1.9b to $870m in 2016.
– Had its flow of foreign fighters joining drop from 2,000 each month to 50 each month.
– Had more than 10,000 ISIS fighters killed by US-led coalition, including notable leadership figure al-Adnani.
– Lost complete control of Eastern Mosul to Iraqi government in February.
So no, the US-led coalition, Russian and Iraqi counter attacks have not made them stronger but crippled them almost to the point of collapse.