- In a Western Liberal democracy, strong, independent women don’t scapegoat the other half of the population for their lot in life but take responsibility for their own choices.
- Strong, independent women seek equal treatment not special treatment.
- Strong, independent women don’t reflexively cry “sexism” any time they experience the criticism or set-backs that everyone sometimes suffers in life.
- Strong, independent women don’t celebrate ripping their own flesh and blood from their womb as “empowering”.
- Strong, independent women refuse to participate in the oppression Olympics where competitors vie for the title of the biggest “victim”.
- Strong, independent women don’t fall for the lie that an ideology that incorporates child brides, female genital mutilation and compulsory covering of their bodies is compatible with feminism.
- Strong, independent women don’t blame modern men for the gender inequality that was once the status quo in the western world, but instead are grateful for the first feminists who fought for the equality we now enjoy.